Sunday 17 December 2017

'Twas the Last Week Before Christmas

I can't believe the last week of December is here! Here is a list of this week's events and activities. I am sending this out on Saturday in hope that it will reach everyone by email before the week begins. Unfortunately, there seems to be some sort of delay from when I write on the blog to when the emails are sent out. I don't have any control over this and I apologize if the information is getting to you too late.


Monday
Advent Liturgy for Week #3-Joy at 1:30


Tuesday
Junior Craft Morning-please wear old clothing. We will be using permanent paint and markers. I am looking for any volunteers who wouldn't mind supervising a craft table with my grade 6 class.



Wednesday
Grade 6 retreat to Divine infant has been CANCELLED. We will be rescheduling for sometime in January. We apologize for the short notice. Please send your child to school with a lunch on Wednesday and it will be classes as usual.



Thursday

Junior Advent Liturgy for Week #4-Love at 10:00

Sing-a-long 10:50-11:50 
Our grade 6 class and Ms.Zurwerra's 5/6 class will be singing and signing Mary Did You Know. Please practice the signs at home.

The Breakdown Video

Mary Did You Know

Friday
PJ & Movie afternoon for Junior Students





No comments:

Post a Comment